Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Hosts BBQ to Kick Off Summer 2021
On Saturday, May 29, 2021, the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas will welcome guests to a BBQ from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm in a culinary collaboration to celebrate summer.
The buffet-style BBQ, set to take place on the PRESS Patio overlooking the Hotel’s lively pool, will feature a lineup of partners including Chef Jack Arnold of Big Green Egg, KOW Steaks and locally-based Able Baker Brewing.
Chef Jack, who exclusively cooks on Big Green Egg grills, will share tips and grilling techniques as well as his passion for grilling that he learned from his dad, a south Texan and his main inspiration for charcoal grilled and slow smoked beef. Jack represents KOW Steaks, a 6th generation Iowa-based family-owned ranch that prides itself in delivering the most sought after cuts of meat around the globe, including premium American wagyu steaks.
“I am thrilled to return to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas for a summer collaboration,” explains Chef Jack. “After an epic year, it feels very appropriate to return to Vegas to celebrate the kick-off to summer as we dish up some of my favourites on the grill from one of the leading purveyors in the nation.”
Four Seasons Summer BBQ Menu
· Mango pineapple coleslaw
· Roasted red new potatoes salad
· Broccoli grape salad, yogurt dressing
· Chilled Watermelon Greek salad, feta cheese
· Minted melon salad
· KOW American wagyu filet teriyaki wraps with shredded carrots, English cucumber and teriyaki sauce
· Beef sliders with aged Vermont cheddar, grilled onions, smoked paprika BBQ aioli
· Grilled Thai turkey burger with Asian slaw
· Grilled tandoori chicken breast
· Parmesan garlic french fries
From the Pastry Shop
· Grandma’s chocolate cake
· Assorted cake pops
· Assorted cookies
The event costs USD 45 per adult and USD 40 per child (age 10 and younger). For reservations, call 702 632 512